A Family House.Welcome to the heart of 200 years of history in Mareuil-sur-Aÿ.
which has proved a majestic companion across 7 generations.
since the marriage of Nicolas François Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon in 1818…
It all started here in 1818 when Nicolas François Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon were married, marking the creation of their Champagne House. This has been a family story since the beginning with Louis Salmon, brother of Elisabeth and a passionate oenologist, getting involved in the creation of the wines.
Thus, over 7 generations, each member of the family has endeavoured to continue the family tradition, staying faithful to the same motto: "Give priority to quality, strive for excellence".